BANK MAS was established based on Notarial Deed of H. Saidus Sjahar, SH Number 201 dated July 28, 1992 which was ratified by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia through Decree Number C2-6998.HT.01.01.Th92 dated August 25, 1992. BANK MAS Head Office is located at Grha Bank MAS, Jalan Setiabudi Selatan Kav. 10, Kuningan, South Jakarta, obtained a business permit as a Non-Foreign Exchange Commercial Bank through a Decree of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia Number 1093 / KMK / 017/1992 dated October 15, 1992 and a business license for Foreign Exchange Trading through a Decree of the Director of Bank Indonesia Licensing and Banking Information Number 5/4 / KEP.Dir.PIP / 2003 dated December 24, 2003 At the end of 2013 the shareholders made a capital deposit of Rp. 900,000,000,000 (nine hundred billion rupiah). The amount of paid-up capital of Bank MAS at the end of 2014 became Rp. 1,055 billion and has been recorded by the Financial Services Authority in accordance with OJK Letter No. S31 / PB.333 / 2014 dated May 20, 2014 and in accordance with PBI No. 14/26 / PBI / 2012 dated 27 December 2012 concerning Business Activities and Office Networks based on Bank Core Capital, Bank MAS is classified in BOOK 2 (two).