Blue Team - Security & Compliance AssociateGovernance, Risk & Cybersecurity
Job purpose: To deliver the objective within ALTO security and further enhance a security program that identifies and addresses security risks and requirements.
- Analyze threat information from Network Security Devices
- As 3rd Layer from Identify & Access Management
- 3rd Layer Optimizing DLP & Proxy
- Doing mitigating actions to contain the activity and minimize damage
- Design, implement, and Enhancement technology of network security to protect the system
- Works with another team to communicate the state of network security, inform of possible risks, and suggest ways to improve security.
- Configure and troubleshoot Network Security Devices
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures
- Scope : PAM, SSL Cert Management, DLP, Proxy, Encryption & Tokenization Tools (vHSM)
- Standard Of Procedure Document
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience in creating and maintaining security systems
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
- At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Complete command on dealing with security systems, PAM, SSL Cert Management, DLP, Proxy, Encryption & Tokenization Tools (vHSM)
- Ability to work under pressure and in stressful scenarios.
- Ability to communicate and report system security incidents and issues to the upper management.
- Have a security certificate is a plus
- Challenge Status Quo
- Act Responsibility
- Know Our People
- Get Things Done
- Empower People
Send us your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the hashtag #JoinTheSquad
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted!