Job Purpose: To develop Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and scripts for User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing and be able to review test plans and test approaches and ensure they meet the requirements of the goal of the system.
This position will be reporting to the Division Head of IT.
- Common Quality Control / Quality Assurance activity/tasks for software modules/products.
- Create and document testing scenarios
- Run Functional, Integration, Regression, and Performance testing.
- Analyze & report QC/QA testing results/bugs.
- Create End User's / Product Manual & Documentation.
- Enhance the QA/QC process as needed.
- Build testing automation
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 2 or 3 years experience in development or software testing
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Good Interpersonal skills, patient, meticulousness, good analytical thinking, hard worker, and detailed attitude/personality.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia in writing.
- Knowledge of some programming languages (C/C++, Java, etc).
- 8Preferably have work experience in QA/QC fields.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Act Responsibility
- Know Our People
- Get Things Done
- Empower People