People Partner Manager (HRBP)HCM GA
Job Purpose: Overviewing the HR end-end cycle in the affiliations, specifically in MC Payment and NDP, then creating and implementing the right strategy in each affiliation by aligning with the Head of HR ALTO.
This position will be reporting directly to the Head of HCM GA of ALTO Network.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to Head of HR ALTO and the respective stakeholders and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Leadership : Motivating and influencing others to work toward common goals, helping, others learn new tasks, and serving as a positive role model.
- Time Management : Ability and willingness to manage one’s time and prioritize responsibilities so that work is completed on time.
- Problem Analysis : The ability to identify problems, recognize the causes within a reasonable time period, and identify potential solutions.
- Interpersonal Communication : Communicating effectively with others in one-on-one or small group settings. This includes listening carefully to others, demonstrating an understanding, and constructively giving feedback.
- Motivating Others : Instilling in others the willingness to do the job and work toward common objectives; this includes serving as a positive role model.
- Decision Making : The ability to evaluate the consequences of alternative solutions to a question or problem and select the most promising alternative. This Involves the ability to make sound judgments by logically evaluating information and recognizing when and where to seek additional information.
- Job Specific Knowledge : Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job. This includes having specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having the computer skills needed for effective job performance.
- Flexibility : Adapting willingly to changing work-related conditions and developing and applying innovative approaches to work.
- Taking Ownership : The willingness to appropriately accept responsibility for completing tasks and to actively pursue resolving problems that may not have originally been your responsibility.
- Influencing Skills : Diplomatically influencing others to accept an idea or point of view, or to act in a certain manner.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Act Responsibility
- Know Our People
- Get Things Done
- Empower People