Legal OfficerLegal & Government Relations
Job Purpose: In connection with the business and existence of the company and to ensure its legality and compliance with the law of Indonesia by implementing legal management risk including its mitigation, within the company.
This position will be reporting directly to the Senior Legal Officer.
- Handling the company corporate action.
- Giving legal opinion to internal division.
- Review and draft contracts with third parties.
- Maintain the company legal documentation including license, notarial deed, shares collective certificate, and intellectual property right certificate;
- maintain legality relationship between the company and its affiliates.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Having experience in a financial institution or law firm.
- Knowing corporate law and financial law.
- Proficiency in English.
- Time Management: Ability and willingness to manage one’s time and prioritize responsibilities so that work is completed on time.
- Problem Analysis: The ability to identify problems, recognize the causes within a reasonable time period, and identify potential solutions.
- Interpersonal Communication: Communicating effectively with others in one-on-one or small group settings. Ability to engage effectively with different people across different expertise and roles. This includes listening carefully to others, demonstrating an understanding, and constructively giving feedback.
- Motivating Others: Instilling in others the willingness to do the job and work toward common objectives; this includes serving as a positive role model.
- Decision Making: The ability to evaluate the consequences of alternative solutions to a question or problem and select the most promising alternative. This involves the ability to make sound judgments by logically evaluating information and recognizing when and where to seek additional information.
- Job Specific Knowledge: Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job. This includes having specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having the computer skills needed for effective job performance.
- Flexibility: Adapting willingly to changing work-related conditions and developing and applying innovative approaches to work.
- Taking Ownership: The willingness to appropriately accept responsibility for completing tasks and to actively pursue resolving problems that may not have originally been your responsibility.
- Influencing Skills: Diplomatically influencing others to accept an idea or point of view, or to act in a certain manner.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Act Responsibility
- Know Our People
- Get Things Done
- Empower People
Send us your most updated CV to this form.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted!