Fraud Analyst LeadGovernance, Risk & Compliance
Job Purpose: Responsible for ensuring, design and implement fraud management framework and fraud detection systems in ALTO’s analyst fraud pattern based on current fraud trends.
This position will be reporting directly to the Enterprise Risk Manager.
- Monitor real-time queues and identify high-risk transactions within the business portfolio.
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft, and similar other risks.
- Identify fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing.
- Resolve queued transactions within the service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses.
- Interact with banks and customers to validate the information and to confirm or cancel authorizations.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during the investigation.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Recommend, implement and design new software tools used for fraud detection, prevention, and reporting activities.
- Generate suspicious activity reports and risk management reports for Managers
- Managing credential data transactions from internal and external parties.
- Keep abreast of the latest fraud trend and development. Act as a fraud subject matter expert and conduct training or awareness sessions.
- The risk of accountability and the company's reputation related to operations.
- Data security and confidentiality risks.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 3 years of relevant hands-on banking or fintech experience relating to Fraud Management
- Strong problem-solving and project management ability
- Knowledgeable in fraud detection systems
- Positive and constructive attitude
- Structured, factual, and data-driven.
- Ability to deep dive into data and elaborate clear and synthetic insights.
- Possess strong communication and influencing skills
- Be strategic and solutions-oriented
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer and IT experience with relevant software programs.
- Having fluent English and Bahasa written and spoken communication abilities
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Being able to work with all levels of a company.
- Experience with fraud detection systems or proactive risk management e.g. INETCO, PRM – ACI, etc, and having respective professional certifications - will be a value add.
- Leadership: Motivating and influencing others to work toward common goals, helping, others learn new tasks, and serving as a positive role model.
- Time Management: Ability and willingness to manage one’s time and prioritize responsibilities so that work is completed on time.
- Problem Analysis: The ability to identify problems, recognize the causes within a reasonable time period, and identify potential solutions.
- Interpersonal Communication: Communicating effectively with others in one-on-one or small group settings. This includes listening carefully to others, demonstrating an understanding, and constructively giving feedback.
- Motivating Others: Instilling in others the willingness to do the job and work toward common objectives; this includes serving as a positive role model.
- Decision Making: The ability to evaluate the consequences of alternative solutions to a question or problem and select the most promising alternative. This involves the ability to make sound judgments by logically evaluating information and recognizing when and where to seek additional information.
- Job Specific Knowledge: Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job. This includes having specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having the computer skills needed for effective job performance.
- Flexibility: Adapting willingly to changing work-related conditions and developing and applying innovative approaches to work.
- Taking Ownership: The willingness to appropriately accept responsibility for completing tasks and to actively pursue resolving problems that may not have originally been your responsibility.
- Influencing Skills: Diplomatically influencing others to accept an idea or point of view, or to act in a certain manner.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Act Responsibility
- Know Our People
- Get Things Done
- Empower People