Core Product ManagerCore Product
Job Purpose: Due to future expansion plans, the Product Manager will play a key role in the company's continued development and success.
This position will be reporting directly to the Head of Core Product and leading a team of two members.
- Play a key role in taking a concept from ideation to prototype and ultimately improvement and maintenance.
- Lead the squad team during all phases of the product design, development, and implementation processes.
- Work closely with Head of Core Product to create a go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with other Product Managers to build timelines, documentation, and product roadmap.
- Work closely with the Operational team on the production issue, enhancement, and operational requirements.
- Keep the team organized and on track by helping to create internal goals, deadlines, and effective communication.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the products the team is developing.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- More than 4 years of proven working experience in product management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of successful product development throughout its life cycle, as a Product Owner, Project Manager, and Product Manager.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Display high mental aptitude, understanding how people and businesses operate.
- Demonstrable ability to innovate & deliver creative, yet simple solutions to routine problems.
- Leadership: Motivating and influencing others to work toward common goals, helping, others learn new tasks, and serving as a positive role model.
- Time Management: Ability and willingness to manage one’s time and prioritize responsibilities so that work is completed on time.
- Problem Analysis: The ability to identify problems, recognize the causes within a reasonable period, and identify potential solutions.
- Interpersonal Communication: Communicating effectively with others in one-on-one or small group settings. This includes listening carefully to others, demonstrating an understanding, and constructively giving feedback.
- Motivating Others: Instilling in others the willingness to do the job and work toward common objectives; this includes serving as a positive role model.
- Decision Making: The ability to evaluate the consequences of alternative solutions to a question or problem and select the most promising alternative. This involves the ability to make sound judgments by logically evaluating information and recognizing when and where to seek additional information.
- Job Specific Knowledge: Having knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job. This includes having specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having the computer skills needed for effective job performance.
- Flexibility: Adapting willingly to changing work-related conditions and developing and applying innovative approaches to work.
- Taking Ownership: The willingness to appropriately accept responsibility for completing tasks and to actively pursue resolving problems that may not have originally been your responsibility.
- Influencing Skills: Diplomatically influencing others to accept an idea or point of view, or to act in a certain manner.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Act Responsibility
- Know Our People
- Get Things Done
- Empower People