Client Integration ManagerDigital Product Management
Due to future expansion plans, Client Integration Management will be crucial to rolling out product implementation on the client side.
This position will be reporting to the Head of Digital Product Management and leading a team of three existing members.
- Lead client integration team in terms of connectivity, messaging development/testing, and systems integration.
- Manage the technical implementation process by having full and effective control of all internal and client issues and concerns.
- Coordinate with business and product teams in order to allocate the necessary technical resources to support client integration.
- Play a key role to deliver client implementation in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Head of Digital Product Management and Product Owner to understand product flow.
- Work closely with the Business Segment team to define timeline and priority.
- Keep the team organized and on track by helping to create internal goals, deadlines, and effective communication.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- More than 4 years of proven working experience in client integration or technical operational or product management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of successful client implementation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Display high mental aptitude, understanding how people and businesses operate.
- Leadership: Motivating and influencing others to work toward common goals, helping, others learn new tasks, and serving as a positive role model.
- Time Management: Ability and willingness to manage one’s time and prioritize responsibilities so that work is completed on time.
- Problem Analysis: The ability to identify problems, recognize the causes within a reasonable period, and identify potential solutions.
- Interpersonal Communication: Communicating effectively with others in one-on-one or small group settings. This includes listening carefully to others, demonstrating an understanding, and constructively giving feedback.
- Motivating Others: Instilling in others the willingness to do the job and work toward common objectives; this includes serving as a positive role model.
- Decision Making: The ability to evaluate the consequences of alternative solutions to a question or problem and select the most promising alternative. This involves the ability to make sound judgments by logically evaluating information and recognizing when and where to seek additional information.
- Job Specific Knowledge: Having the knowledge of the occupation or field of work necessary to perform the job. This includes having specific expertise in the technical aspects of the job as well as having the computer skills needed for effective job performance.
- Flexibility: Adapting willingly to changing work-related conditions and developing and applying innovative approaches to work.
- Taking Ownership: The willingness to appropriately accept responsibility for completing tasks and to actively pursue resolving problems that may not have originally been your responsibility.
- Influencing Skills: Diplomatically influencing others to accept an idea or point of view, or to act in a certain manner.
- Challenge Status Quo
- Act Responsibility
- Know Our People
- Get Things Done
- Empower People
Send us your most updated CV to email@example.com and use the hashtag #JoinTheSquad.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted!